Financial crime is a sensitive area for financial services firms, especially those who are operating in foreign jurisdictions. Objectivius can write clear and effective policies and procedures for those working in anti-money laundering and CTF and also assist MLROs in drafting their annual end of year report to the board.
We offer a range of training for your staff on bribery and corruption, anti-money laundering and the wider financial crime landscape:
- Reviewing policies and procedures and document drafting.
- Conducting Risk Assessments.
- Ensuring compliance with PEPs and sanctions
- Delivering training on anti-money laundering, bribery and corruption.
- Assisting with MLRO reporting.
- Carrying out remediation activities