Acceptance of Use Policy
This Acceptance of Use Policy (“This Policy”), sets out the terms between you and Objectivus Financial Consulting Limited under which you may have access to our website, www.objectivus.com. This Policy applies to all users and visitors to our Website.
Please read it carefully.
You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not use our website:
- In a way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In a way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, any promotional activity or any other form of ‘spam’.
- Intentionally or recklessly transmit any data, upload or send any material that contains viruses, any kind or harmful programs or computer code that will adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software.
As a users you agree not to remove, damage or interfere with any section of the website, any equipment or network on which our website is stored, any software on the website or any third party used or owned network or software.
SUSPENSION & TERMINATION
Objectivus will determine, at its discretion, where there has been a breach of this Policy. When a breach has occurred, we may act as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with this Policy may result in any of the following actions:
- Issue of a warning.
- Immediately, temporarily or permanently withdraw your right to use our website.
- Immediately, temporarily or permanently remove any material uploaded by you to our website.
- Conduct legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs resulting from the breach.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel necessary.
The responses described in this Policy are not limited and we may take any action we deem appropriate.
CHANGES TO THIS ACCEPTANCE OF USE POLICY
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time and take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our website.